Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away.
Behold, all things have become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bella Rustica

I just spent the weekend at my first barn sale. Bella Rustica was a barn sale at Milky Way Farms in Pulaski TN. Linda Jones of Carters Creek Station Antiques was so kind to invite me to join her and the rest of the Carter's Creek gang. We had a blast.  More stories and pics to come. I'm a little worn out from the weekend and heading to bed.
Junk love,
Cathy

1 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Cathy, nice to meet you too! thanks for letting us raid your shop and use all your great vintage finds. I'm so glad you are using the table and bench together, they were a great pair. Bella was so fun & I'd love to do it again next year. Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates